Take A Place In The Parke.
Lane Parke is right beside The Grand Bohemian Hotel — a 159-room boutique inn in Mountain Brook Village, which enjoys the highest occupancy rates in Birmingham.
- A 28-acre mixed use redevelopment inside Mountain Brook Village that includes:
- over 120,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space
- a 176-unit luxury apartment complex with 95% occupancy
- 1300 square feet of office space
- Superb accessibility. Centrally located in Birmingham — just off Highway 280, and minutes from the downtown Central Business District.
- Within walking distance of Birmingham’s Zoo and Botanical Gardens — two of Alabama’s most popular attractions, with a combined annual attendance of 895,090*.
- Phase 1 opened in 2016
- Now leasing Phase 2 for Q2 2020 delivery
*SOURCE: Alabama Tourism Department
+/- 1,400 SF to +/-9,000 SF
Birmingham suburb Mountain Brook is Alabama’s most affluent city. The community enjoys a nationally-ranked school system — also highest in the state. Lane Parke’s European architecture and charm complement its surroundings in iconic Mountain Brook Village, which was developed in 1929.
Median Household Income
Consumer Spending on Apparel, Food & Services
Median Home Value
Bromberg & Co.
Leaf & Petal
Barton-Clay Fine Jewelers
brick & tin
Another Broken Egg
Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
Moe’s Southwest Grill